Tuesday 13 March 2012

The National Trust

2012 got off to a very busy start here at Handmade by Hayley HQ, and today I finally got to see the fruits of all my hard work.
Last week, my mum spotted my Purple String Necklace in the National Trust Gift Shop in Hexham, so today I went along to have a look.

And there it was, right in the centre of the main display, hanging up. I was chuffed to bits to see it there, as this time last month, I was up to my eyeballs in purple beads!


The necklace has been beautifully merchandised with other pretty accessories that compliment it perfectly. The display looked really fresh, spring-like, and perfect for Mother's Day.


The display looked really fresh, spring-like, and perfect for Mother's Day.



Seeing my necklace sold in a national retailer like the National Trust makes me realize just how far the business has come since I started, just under 3 years ago.
Keep your eyes peeled, as there is also another necklace design to come for National Trust.



No comments:

Post a Comment