Wednesday 21 September 2011

Featured Stockist - SALT Art

This weekend in Glasgow at the Scotland's Trade Fair Autumn, I had chance to catch up with one of my newest stockists - Helen Swan of Salt Gallery Shop and Studio in Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire.

I met Helen back in July at the Home and Gift Show in Harrogate, and am pleased to report the jewellery range is selling very well for her. Not at all surprising when you see the beautiful photos of her shop and lovely display. I am absolutely in love with the dresser and the necklaces in the cutlery drawer look right at home!

It was lovely to have a catch up, a bit of a giggle and to see photos of Helen's work, as she herself is an artist. I cant wait to see more from her.

If you are a fan of SALT, pop over and 'like' them on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment