Tuesday 23 November 2010

Country Living Christmas Fair


Having just retuned from the Country Living Fair in Glasgow, I thought I would post a few pics of the stand. The show is probably one of my favouirtes, and a definite highlight to the year, as well as great for picking up a few pressies for people.

I met some absolutely lovely people, many of them customers, who had already bought a necklace or bracelet of mine from one of my stockists, and they were genuinely thrilled to meet me. It is always nice to know that something you have made, and love, is someone's favourite necklace!
I also spied a couple of people wearing them, who bought from me last year.
I love to hear your feedback, and always love to read emails from happy customers - it really makes my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment